Download TaskToCal for Outlook
TaskToCal displays your Outlook Tasks in your Outlook calendar.
14 days demo version
Registered users have the right to download free updates for 12 months
at no costs.
If you have already bought TaskToCal then you can download the installation file here.
- New: TaskToCal supports Windows 10 and Outlook 2016
- New: TaskToCal supports recurring Tasks.
- Improved: TaskToCal starts very quickly in Outlook.
- New: TaskToCal supports now Outlook 2013 (32bit and 64bit) and Windows 8.
- Improved: If you use Outlook 2010 then you find TaskToCal on the ribbon tab 'TaskToCal' instead of 'Wisco Tools'.
- Fixed: When you've completed a task then this task was not optionally deleted.
- New: In the Task dialogue you can decide if you want to display this task in your calendar or not.
- New: TaskToCal speeks now Portuguese (Brazil)
- New: You can now specify if you want to add a reminder to a full-day event or not.
- Fixed: If you moved a task then the corresponding appointment was not changed if you used an optional prefix.
- New: If a Task has no start date and the reminder date is before the due date then the Task will be displayed in your calendar on the due date.
- New: If a Task was marked as completed by deleting the appointment then the completed date is updated and the Task is shown as 100% complete.
- New: If a Task is marked as completed you have the choice to delete the corresponding appointment or to add a category to this appointment so you can see in your calendar what appointments are already completed.
- Improved: The names of the Task and the calendar folder can be longer than 100 characters.
- Fixed: In combination with an Exchange account: If a Task was marked as completed after the task was deleted in the calendar then the task was suddenly recreated.
- Fixed: The settings of the start date wasn't saved correctly.
- New: If a Task doesn't have a reminder time then you can choose if the corresponding appointment should be added to your calendar at a specific time or if the new appointment should be an all day event.
- New: The corresponding Appointment has the same priority as the original Task.
- New: If you mark a task 'private' then the corresponding appoinment is 'private', too.
- New: The 'Total work' of a task is being used for the calculation of the appointment lenght. If it is not set then the default length is being used.
- TaskToCal supports now Outlook 2010 64bit.
You find TaskToCal in Outlook 2010 in the Ribbon tab 'Wisco Tools'.
- Minor issues were fixed.
- 'TaskToCal for Outlook' runs now with Windows 7 and is Outlook 2010 (32bit) compatible.
- You can create multiple Tasks <-> Calendar combinations.
- Any Task folder can be synchronized with any Calendar folder.